19. Expert/speaker in a Faculty Development Program organized by Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai, on "Fabrication Techniques for Nano-Devices (FTND-2023)" from March 20 - 22, 2023.
18. I and Dr. Madhur Deo Upadhayay jointly organized sessions on "AR-VR Technology" on January 12, 2023.
17. Organised a high-end workshop on "Agricultural Water Management In The Backdrop Of Climate Change Using Remote Sensing, GIS, And IoT Techniques" jointly with Dr. Gopal Das Singhal (Department of Civil Engineering, SNIoE) and Dr. Hitesh Upreti (Department of Civil Engineering, SNIoE) from July 21 to July 27, 2022. Funded by SERB under the Accelerate Vigyan Scheme (Funding Amount = INR 5 Lacs).
16. Chaired a session at the International Conference on Emerging Frontiers in Electrical and Electronic Technologies (ICEFEET 2022) at the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Patna from June 24 to June 25, 2022.
15. Chaired a session at the Research Conclave 2022 at IIT Indore from February 10 to February 12, 2022.
14. Expert/speaker in a one-week e-workshop organized by the Department of Computer Science Engineering, St. Aloysius Institute of Technology, Jabalpur, M.P. on “Internet of Things” from October 25 to October 29, 2021.
13. Organized talk on "How IEEE can help to advance and shape your career" by Dr. Prabhakar Tiwari, Associate Professor at the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur, on 25 September 2021, Funded and supported by IEEE Young Professionals Committee, UP Section & IEEE BTKIT SBCs Dwarahat.
12. Organized a talk on "Brain-Computer Interface" by Dr. Santosh Singh, Associate Professor, SNU, on 22 September 2021, Funded and supported by IEEE Young Professionals Committee, UP Section & IEEE BTKIT SBCs Dwarahat.
11. Attended a Short-Term Course organized by Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhagalpur on “Mechatronics, Instrumentation, Intelligent and Bio-inspired Materials-2021” from February 10 to February 14, 2021.
10. Expert/speaker in a one-week e-workshop organized by CoE in Advanced Materials Research, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in association with FET MJP, Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, U.P. on “Recent Trends in Materials for Next-Generation Applications” from February 1 to February 5, 2021, under the TEQIP-III action plan.
9. Attended a Continuing Education Programme (CEP) course organized by Centre For Advanced Electronic (CAE), IIT Indore on “VLSI and Nanotechnology in Energy, Environment, and Neuromorphic Computation” from December 21 to December 23, 2020, under the TEQIP-III action plan.
8. Expert/speaker in Faculty Development Program organized by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota and Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur on “Next Generation Semiconductor Devices” from December 11 to December 13, 2020, under the TEQIP-III action plan.
7. Expert/speaker in Continuing Education Programme (CEP) course organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Patna on “Modern Trends and Developments in Semiconductor microelectronics” from October 9 to October 11, 2020.
6. Expert/speaker in Faculty Development Program organized by NIT Patna in association with Electronics & ICT Academy on “Renewable Energy: Research to Industry” from August 22 to September 6, 2020, under National Knowledge Network.
5. Moderator in Webinar organized by Shiv Nadar University on "Internet of Things: An Industry Perspective" on July 30, 2020.
4. Expert/speaker in Webinar organized by Department of Electronics & Telecommunication, NBN Sinhgad School of Engineering, Ambegaon, Pune on "Nanoscale Devices" on July 26, 2020.
3. Expert/speaker in Faculty Development Program organized by NIT Patna in association with Electronics & ICT Academy on “NextGen Semiconductor Devices for high-end applications” from June 22 to June 27, 2020, under National Knowledge Network.
2. Expert/speaker in Faculty Development Program organized by IIIT Pune in association with Electronics & ICT Academy on “Nanoscale Devices: Materials to Applications” from November 07 to November 11, 2019, under National Knowledge Network.
1. Handled the lab session of 5 days Faculty Development Program on "Antenna Trends" at SNU campus in coordination with Electronics & ICT Academy IIT Guwahati from July 01 to 05, 2019 under NKN (National Knowledge Network) Summer Course 2019
1. Nanotechnology, IoP
2. Semiconductor Science and Technology, IOP
3. Materials Today: Proceedings, Elsevier
4. IEEE Sensors Journal
Affiliation to Professional Organisation:
1. Member, IEEE
2. Member, IEEE Young Professionals
3. Member, IEEE Internet of Things Community