21. Kiran G, Rohan Krishna, Praveen Dwivedi, Pankaj Sharma, and Rohit Singh, Analytical Modeling of MgZnO/ZnO MOSHEMT Based Biosensor for Biomolecule Detection, Micro and Nanostructures, vol. 163, p. 107130, March 2022.
20. Rohit Singh, Amit Kumar Singh, and Sonal Singhal, Physics Experiments using Arduino: Determination of the Air Quality Index, Physics Education, vol. 57, no. 2, p. 025013, March 2022.
19. Akash Patnaik, Neeraj Jaiswal, Rohit Singh, and Pankaj Sharma, Analytical Model for 2DEG Charge Density in β-(AlxGa1-x)2O3/Ga2O3 HFET, Semiconductor Science and Technology, vol. 37, no. 2, p. 025002, February 2022.
18. Amit Kumar Singh, Rohit Singh, Kulwant Singh, and Amit Rathi, Optical gain enhancement and wavefunction confinement tuning in AlSb/InGaAsP/GaAsSb heterostructures, The European Physical Journal B, vol. 94, no. 6, p. 123, June 2021.
17. Praveen Dwivedi, Rohit Singh, and Yogesh Singh Chauhan, Crossing the Nernst Limit (59 mV/pH) of Sensitivity Through Tunneling Transistor-Based Biosensor, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 3233-3240, February 2021.
16. Praveen Dwivedi, Rohit Singh, Brajendra Singh Sengar, Amitesh Kumar, and Vivek Garg, A New Simulation Approach of Transient Response to Enhance the Selectivity and Sensitivity in Tunneling Field Effect Transistor-Based Biosensor, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 3201-3209, February 2021.
15. Praveen Dwivedi and Rohit Singh, Investigation the impact of the gate work-function and biases on the sensing metrics of TFET based biosensors, Engineering Research Express, vol. 2, no. 2, p. 025043, June 2020.
14. Rohit Singh, Md Arif Khan, Shaibal Mukherjee, and Abhinav Kranti, Role of surface states and interface charges in 2DEG in sputtered ZnO heterostructures, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 65, no. 7, pp. 2850-2854, July 2018.
13. Md Arif Khan, Rohit Singh, Ritesh Bhardwaj, Amitesh Kumar, Amit Kumar Das, Pankaj Misra, Abhinav Kranti, and Shaibal Mukherjee, Enhanced sheet charge density in DIBS grown CdO alloyed ZnO buffer based heterostructure, IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 827-830, June 2018.
12. Ritesh Bhardwaj, Pankaj Sharma, Rohit Singh, Mukul Gupta, and Shaibal Mukherjee, High responsivity MgxZn1-xO based ultraviolet photodetector fabricated by dual ion beam sputtering, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 2744-2750, April 2018.
11. Rohit Singh, Md Arif Khan, Pankaj Sharma, Myo Than Htay, Abhinav Kranti, and Shaibal Mukherjee, Two dimensional electron gases in MgZnO/ZnO and ZnO/MgZnO/ZnO heterostructures grown by dual ion beam sputtering, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 51, no. 13, p. 13LT02, April 2018.
10. Biswajit Mandal, Aaryashree, Rohit Singh, and Shaibal Mukherjee, Highly selective and sensitive methanol sensor using rose-like ZnO microcube and MoO3 micrograss based composite, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 2659-2666, April 2018.
9. Vivek Garg, Brajendra S. Sengar, Vishnu Awasthi, Amitesh Kumar, Rohit Singh, Shailendra Kumar, C. Mukherjee, V. V. Atuchin, and Shaibal Mukherjee, Investigation of dual-ion beam sputter-instigated plasmon generation in TCOs: A case study of GZO, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, vol. 10, pp. 5464−5474, February 2018.
8. Mangal Das, Amitesh Kumar, Rohit Singh, Myo Than Htay, and Shaibal Mukherjee, Realization of synaptic learning and memory functions in Y2O3 based memristive device fabricated by dual ion beam sputtering, Nanotechnology, vol. 29, no. 5, p. 055203, February 2018.
7. Rohit Singh, Md Arif Khan, Shaibal Mukherjee, and Abhinav Kranti, Analytical model for 2DEG density in graded MgZnO/ZnO heterostructures with cap layer, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 64, no. 9, pp. 3661-3667, September 2017.
6. Pankaj Sharma, Ritesh Bhardwaj, Rohit Singh, Shailendra Kumar, and Shaibal Mukherjee, Investigation of formation mechanism of Li-P dual-acceptor doped p-type ZnO, Applied Physics Letters, vol. 111, no. 9, p. 091604, August 2017.
5. Ritesh Bhardwaj, Pankaj Sharma, Rohit Singh, and Shaibal Mukherjee, Sb- doped p-MgZnO/n-Si heterojunction UV photodetector fabricated by dual ion beam sputtering, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 19, no. 14, pp. 1215-1218, July 2017.
4. Md. Arif Khan, Rohit Singh, Shaibal Mukherjee, and Abhinav Kranti, Buffer layer engineering for high (≥ 10^13 cm^-2) 2-DEG density in ZnO-based heterostructure, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 1015-1019, March 2017.
3. Rohit Singh, Pankaj Sharma, Md Arif Khan, Vivek Garg, Vishnu Awasthi, Abhinav Kranti, and Shaibal Mukherjee, Investigation of barrier inhomogeneities and interface state density in Au/MgZnO:Ga Schottky contact, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 49, no. 44, p. 445303, November 2016.
2. Pankaj Sharma, Rohit Singh, Vishnu Awasthi, Sushil K. Pandey, and Shaibal Mukherjee, Detection of a high photoresponse at zero bias from a highly conducting ZnO:Ga based UV photodetector, RSC Advances, vol. 5, no. 104, pp. 85523-85529, October 2015.
1. Sonal Singhal, Rohit Singh, and Amit Kumar Singh, "Design of a Sub-0.4 V Reference Circuit in 0.18μm CMOS Technology", Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 816-817, pp. 882-886, September 2013